Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A MESSAGE FROM BEN CARSON

Friends,
 
If you've been following the latest "controversy" over my comments about Islam, you know the arrows are out for me.
 
I will need your help to push back, but I want you to know exactly where I stand. These are my beliefs and I will not back down:
 
Many parts of Sharia Law are not compatible with the U.S. Constitution. Under Sharia, homosexuals -- men and women alike -- must be killed. Women must be subservient. And people following other religions must be killed as well.
 
There are many peaceful Muslims who do not adhere to these beliefs. But until these tenets are fully renounced I cannot advocate any Muslim candidate for President.
 
I also can't advocate supporting Hillary Clinton for President by the way.
 
Because I shared my honest opinion, I've come under intense fire from the media, nearly every leading Democrat, and even some of my Republican peers.
 
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has called for me to drop out of the presidential race, saying I am "unfit to lead."
 
I will not back down -- but I need your help to push back right now.
 
Too many Americans have been persuaded to follow the Far Left's political correctness (PC) speech code, believing that if only we are extra careful to not offend anyone, we will achieve unity. This would not be unity -- it would be paralysis.
 
Political correctness run amok is preventing us from speaking honestly about our challenges, our differences and our culture. It's dangerous and I will not abide by it.
 
I'm not a politician with my finger in the wind, and running for President was not on my bucket list. So I'm not going to say whatever I need to say to get elected.
 
I am going to speak the truth as I know it, and do what I believe is right and just -- even if it makes some uncomfortable.
 
I believe deeply in every word of the U.S. Constitution and the Judeo-Christian values that form its foundation. As your President I would swear to preserve, protect and defend it.
 
The Far Left and even some of my Republican peers are trying to use this episode as a way to bring down my candidacy, but together we can emerge stronger than ever.
 
Please stand in support of our shared values and help me show the power of "We the People" by making a donation now.
 
Thank you for your time, your support, and your dedication to creating a better American future for the next generation.
 
Sincerely,
 
Ben Carson
 
Editor’s Note:  Those interested in supporting Ben Carson in his bid to become our next president may visit his website at: